Monday 23 March 2015

Spring cleaning with natural way

Have you ever wondered just how many chemicals you come into contact with every day?  It is something I'm particular about and for the last few years, I've been using the following recipe to create my own general house-hold cleaner.

Grab yourself an empty spray bottle, some cool boiled water, a bottle of Create wash (you can of course use a similar additive free soap), Tea-tree essential oil and lavender essentials oils.  I generally just splodge the ingredients together but to give you an idea:-

1 cup of cooled, boiled water
1 tablespoon of Create wash (or similar additive free, natural soap)
10 drops of Tea tree essential oil
5 drops of optional essential oils as below)
(optional additional oils; Lavender, lemon or peppermint, dependant on your preferences)

Tea tree is antiseptic and has been show to have significant anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.

Lavender has antiseptic properties and is calming and balancing

Lemon and Peppermint both smell invigorating.

Spray and clean as necessary (using a reuseable microfibre cloth and your eco-credentials raise even higher.)

Have a try and let me know what you think

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook



 Link to affiliate Leonie Dawson 2015 workbook

Philofaxy

No comments:

Post a Comment