Friday 17 October 2014

Friday favourites; all about Autumn

One of my current favourite blogs had a great blog post today which I thought was such a good idea I had to copy.  Many thanks to Dannii of Hungry Healthy Happy for the inspiration (don’t forget to check out her blog too http://www.hungryhealthyhappy.com/friday-favourites-all-about-autumn/

1 – Okay, we’re talking coffee. What is your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero?  Oh this is difficult for me as I only started drinking coffee three years ago and even then it has to be very mild.  However I am going to go and check out the Starbuck Pumpkin spiced latte.  What do you recommend?

2 – Accessories – What do you opt for – boots, scarf, gloves? Yep all of them.  I have a range of hats, gloves, scarves and boots.  Not only do I live in England, I walk my youngest to school and stand (as a proud parent) at the side of rugby pitch every Sunday morning. 




3 – Music – What do you love to listen to during the Autumn? I rarely listen to music however I did put Classic FM on the DAB radio last week.  However my DAB is cr@p.  Rarely works (ie power on but no music), when music comes out the speakers it’s crackly (technical terminology!) and I can hardly find any radio stations. 


4 – Perfume – what’s your favourite scent at this time of the year? I have always enjoyed the scent of Coco Chanel however I’d also like to try the Neal’s Yard Remedies Frankincense perfume.

5 – Candles – which scents will you be burning this season? A whole range.  I have a couple of festive based scents, some plain candles and a reviving one. 

6 – What do you love most about Autumn? The landscape and foliage at this time of year is spectacular.  I love the cold, crisp weather but I dislike wet weather.  Watching rugby; whether outside, on TV or at a stadium supporting our local team (Tiiigggeers).  My electric blanket!


7 – Favourite make up look? I do upscale my make-up and skincare during this time of year.  I swap from bronze based eye-shadows to earthy purples; a darker shade of blusher but a lighter shade of foundation.  I swap from lotions to thicker creams to help my skin combat the cold weather.

8 – What are you looking forward to most during this season? Nine days off work with my boys for half term and obviously the festive season. 


As always, thanks for reading and if you have any questions or comments, I’d love to hear from you below.


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook



How to make your dreams come true

Philofaxy

No comments:

Post a Comment