Saturday 16 November 2013

It’s a ladies prerogative apparently – I’ve changed my Filofax set-up again

Sometimes I think I’d be a honorary member of the Filofax Anonymous Group.  You know the one where you sit in a circle (similar to any addiction support group) and plead your case. 

“Hi.  I’m Heather and I buy new Filofaxes at regular intervals AND change my setup frequently”

Don’t they say that admitting you have a problem is the first step to being cured.  Except I’m not sure I want to be cured.  You see I was beginning to lose my lust for my Filofaxes.  My IPhone did everything I needed my Filofax to do and I rarely checked my ‘Day to Day’ Filofax that I carry in my handbag (purse for my American readers).  Except I missed one appointment and several tasks and with the start of a busy project at work, I was beginning to fray at the edges (metaphorically speaking of course). 

I began to wonder how to solve this issue when I realised I could use a Pocket sized Filofax as a combined Purse (wallet for my American readers), diary, shopping list and task list keeper.  I already printed my IPhone calendars out in mini format for my Filofax – why not upsize slightly and print them in Pocket size.


I’ve not got the setup correct completely yet but I found the Cuban Pocket has the necessary back note pocket, a zip pocket for change, it’s wide enough to almost print my diary out on A6 size paper.  I managed to find a bargain price for the Cuban Pocket in brown and I just love the smooth leather.  Although initially quite stiff, it’s gradually beginning to soften and although it doesn’t lay flat just yet, I’m sure it will with a little more training.  Anyway, enough of the chatter, here are some photos of the gorgeous Filofax in question.  Some with the big brother, my household A5 Cuban.







As always, thank you for reading this blog and following my crazy flitting from one filofax (size and style) to another.  If you have any questions or comments, please chat to me below.


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I want a Pocket now. What time are the support meetings. Actually I don't want to be cured :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms Kendall, thanks for stopping by. Meetings start at 7pm ;) with a friendly Filofax welcome for all

    ReplyDelete