Friday 19 October 2012

My crystal super heroes


Following on from last time’s blog post, I must admit I looove my black tourmaline.  My home sanctuary has been undergoing a renovation and I was beginning to feel far too negative.  Within two days of carrying BT round with me I was feeling much more . . . well happy, positive me again. 

I’m going to continue to use BT (along with some others, keep reading for details) for the next two weeks as I have a couple of challenging weeks where I’m going to need all of my calming, soothing and un-conditional love qualities. 



So, talking about un-conditional love I’m going to blog about how I’m going to use my crystal super heroes.  Firstly, I’m going to use Rose Quartz as it exudes a very gentle and soothing energy.   It encourages forgiveness and helps to let go of anger, resentment and jealousy and promotes love, self-love, friendships, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.  Oh my gosh, just reading this I KNOW this crystal is going to help me. 

BT is next on my list along with Smokey Quartz to help ‘bounce’ off any negativity.  Finally I’m adding Amethyst for its calming and balancing properties and clear quartz to amplify all this wonderfulness. 



I’m so excited about using my stones during this testing period.  I’m going to create (using both direct and non-direct methods) a crystal elixir to sip on at regular intervals.  Using the same crystal elixir, possibly with some lavender essential oil dropped in, as a room spray and I’m going to carry these wonderful crystals on me in a gorgeous little organza bag for the majority of time. 

Kapow – negativity be gone and replaced with unconditional love. 

Come back next time to find out how my next two weeks have fared.

As always, thanks for reading and any questions or comments, I’d love to hear from you below.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook




Quick disclaimer; I am not a medical practitioner so therefore I’m not prescribing.  All of my blog posts are based on complementary therapies and not as a replacement for conventional medicine. 

3 comments:

  1. I own some amethyst, rose quartz & clear quartz. To be honest, I'm not sure about crystals... However, I took mine with me when I was lucky to be at Stonehenge amongst the stones for sunrise, & figured it might help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita. Thanks for your comment, wow Stonehenge. Did you enjoy your visit? Have you tried meditating with a crystal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, I absolutely loved my visit & was lucky to have a reiki blessing there. Funny you should ask that as I meditated with my clear quartz last night & then left it on my bedside table. I used to a bit sceptical about them, but am having a bit of a play.

      Delete