Friday 16 December 2011

Crystals in and around the home

Crystals can be used all around the house and also on our bodies. Crystals can help with the energies in the home and of those of the people within. For example, I have a large, rough, rose quartz by my front door which provides love and warmth to all who enter. I have chunks of amethyst in the bedroom to aid with any sleepless nights we may suffer from as it helps to calm an overactive mind. I have a clear quartz on my computer desk at work to help displace some of the electro-magnetic energy given off by the screens and laptop.

I also wear various crystals (sometimes to match my mood, sometimes to match my outfit) in the form of crystal adorned rings, necklaces and bracelets.


My children have a range of crystals in their bedrooms (ie blue gold stone although not technically a crystal) as it is beautiful and looks like the night sky.
My eldest soon carries various crystals in his book bags, fluorite being one of them as it is said to aid with concentration.

The energy of crystal can be measured (and seen) by Kirlian photography. Kirlian Photography is a valuable tool that provides photographs, video, or computer images of energy flow. There are some amazing examples on the internet.

Some of my favourite crystals look amazing with holes drilled in to hold t-lights. These glisten and glow and add a beautiful ambience to any room.


Follow me on Twitter


Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment